is French and is born in Douai on 6th September 1967
From 1989 to 1991 – Istituto per L’Arte e il Restauro of Florence, Diploma in Painting Restoration.
From 1987 to 1988 – Gilbert Le Faure Center (IPEDEC) of Paris, Diploma in Decorative Painting.
From 1984 to 1986 – Saint Luc Institute of Tournai (Belgium), Diploma in Plastic Arts.
Since 2004 has been working at international construction sites on bahalf of several Italian studios:
_collaboration with Mobil Project (architectural firm) for renowned construction sites:
- Grand Hôtel di Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, renewal of patinas (Francia)
- Movempick Hotel of Dubai and of Daman (Saudi Arabia), realisation of neo-classical decorations
- Hotel du Chaval Blanc of Courchevel (France), realisation of plaster relief decorations
- scenic design study and realisation for the water-theme park Aqualandia of Jesolo (Italy)
- scenic design study and realisation for Sunsplash festival, in Italy first and in Spain later
- decorations for private clients, public places, shops, bars and restaurants
From 1999 to 2003, living in Spain (Saragoza and Madrid).
From 2001 to 2003, teacher of decorative painting at the C10 Academy in Madrid.
From 1999 to 2000, painter and interior decorator at the scenic design studio Tragacanto (Madrid); among the realisations: reproduction of the Cave of Altamira (Madrid).
From 1993 to 1998 residing in Paris.
In 1998 painter and interior decorator at the Ateliers de la Comedie Française.
From 1996 al 1997 painter and interior decorator at the Grands Magazins de la Samaritaine.
From summer 1991 to summer 1992 residing in Cyprus working on the conservation and restoration of byzantine icons at the Bishop’s Palace of Paphos.
Languages spoken: French (mother tongue), Italian, Spanish and English current.